While some of you will be travelling, camping or having a BBQ and others will be working in their yards or homes getting them summer ready I will be putting my three days off to good use.
Right now our home looks like it's been ransacked. I guess in a way it really has. In the past three weeks we have all pulled out everything in our closets, cupboards and drawers. We have sorted, re-organized and purged like a trio of mad ladies. Then we packed up what was left into boxes, labeled them and set them aside.
I have made one of those wretched “To-Do” lists for this weekend. You didn’t think I had given them up completely did you? This is what I have planned:
· Finish sorting, organizing, and purging the closets, drawers and cupboards.
· Bag up donations for thrift store and make a delivery.
· Pack the items we don’t need to use right now.
· Price items for yard sale.
· Take pictures of items to sell on Craigslist and write listings.
· Pull and spray the weeds along the driveway.
· Give the girls haircuts.
· Bake bread.
· Play dominoes with the kids.
· Clean my house and get the laundry done.
· Make a list of summer clothing items we need.
· Make some great meals to use up items in my freezer and pantry.
· Take some down time and watch a couple movies.
I have two large pot roasts in the freezer to cook up in the coming month. I want to make shredded beef enchiladas with one of them. Yummy!
What are your big plans this weekend?