I am ready to bid 2013 adieu and welcome in 2014 with new hope and promise. It has been a tumultuous year for us, but also for a lot of people in our lives. I think I'm more than ready for a fresh start.
Despite all our challenges this year I realize I am still so truly blessed. These are the things I am most grateful for:
· My two beautiful and loving daughters, my dear friends and my family.
· Our little place we call home and the abilities and resources to make it work.
· That we are very blessed to have everything we need and most of what we want.
· My pretty little car and my tough little truck.
· Our two kitties who add extra joy to our lives.
· Opportunities to accomplish new things and meet new people along the way.
· Realizing one of my big dreams coming true by having my first novel published.
· My faith. Despite everything bad that has happened, to us and to our loved ones, my faith has endured and sustained me. I have learned to listen to Him and pay better attention too.
I am hopeful for a better year in 2014. I pray that there are fewer challenges and struggles and that we all enjoy better health. Most of all I wish for continued strength and perseverance, that my faith remains steady and that I am able to maintain my sense of optimism and hope.
How was 2013 for you? Are you ready for the New Year?