Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monthly Meal Planner - December


On Sunday I posted our monthly meal plan on the front of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  And as always I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

For my own personal needs I’ll tweak things a bit here and there.  I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Turkey & Dumplings
·         Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwich
·         Creamy Chicken & Rice
·         Pancakes & Eggs
·         Pasta Marinara
·         Tacos
·         Pizza
·         Turkey Soup
·         Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
·         Cheese Omelet
·         Mac & Cheese
·         Bean & Cheese Burritos
·         Chinese Chicken & Rice
·         Split Pea Soup
·         Hotdogs
·         Ham Quiche
·         Pasta Alfredo
·         Chicken Fried Rice
·         Biscuits & Gravy
·         Pot Roast & Veggies
·         French Dip
·         Clam Chowder
·         Past Bolognese
·         Pork Chops & Scalloped Potatoes
·         Nachos 

I base my meal plan mainly off of what I already have on hand.  I will need to pick up a pot roast at the grocery store and fresh dairy and produce.  Most everything else I have on hand, which amazes me since we have such a tiny freezer now. 

What is on your menu this month?

4 comments:

  1. I like looking at other people's meal plans too. It helps me get creative and think of ways to use up what I have by looking at what other people are eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love to see what tasty things people come up with. It helps keep me inspired.

      Delete
  2. It's really great to see your monthly meal planner,,,by this way I'll be able to know the taste of different people,,,It'll help me out to make my own meal...Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like this. Like you, I get a lot of inspiration from viewing other people's menus. Together I think we come up with some really great ideas.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...