Friday, December 20, 2013

Quick & Easy Christmas Hair Clips



I was Super Mom the other day and stopped at the dollar store for a poinsettia bouquet which I cut up and made festive Christmas hair clips for the girls to wear to school.  I used my wire cutters to cut the blooms off flat against the underside.  I used my glue gun to attach them to the hair clip then quickly opened them so they didn't glue shut.
 

I already had the clippies and hot glue so all I spent was a dollar for the flora.  My oldest was very impressed with my handiwork and thrilled to have a little something extra to put in her hair for her Holiday Band Concert last night.  The youngest was pretty happy about it too.  Who knew this could garner so much excitement? 

This project took me five minutes to complete.  Four minutes and forty five seconds was spent waiting for the glue gun to heat up.  Not difficult to do either, I think I could have managed it with my eyes closed. 

Do you think you'd make some of these?

1 comment:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...