Sunday, December 22, 2013

BONUS POST - Behold The Power Of Prayer!

 
Not to sound like a religious zealot or anything but OH MY GOSH, we've been blessed! 

Yesterday I got this crazy hair to turn the refrigerator on just to see if anything would happen.  The last two times I did I got nothing.  But it had sat, non-running, for an entire week so I decided to see if maybe… 

I awoke this morning to frozen spinach and celery and a running refrigerator!  Whoo hoooooo!  While I did my happy dance and thanked the big guy multiple times over my girls just grinned at me.  Never before have I been so happy to pull out a brand new unopened bag of spinach and find it frozen. 

We had yet to determine why the bugger had conked out in the first place.  None of the usual reasons applied.  No stinky ammonia smell or yellowy powder on the back of the refrigerator to signify it was done in.  No apparent electrical issues.  But we did find out in all our research that these puppies can be temperamental.  I guess so! 

My youngest asked me if I was happy to have to replace the spinach rather than the refrigerator.  Oh yes indeed!!  I will happily buy new produce. 

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!  Thank you Lord!

5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful!! For the price of those things i'd be thanking God as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I am a Christian, and the first thing I would have done is prayed. Not kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the initial freak out that is exactly what I did. He has shown His grace to me more than once this past week. I feel very fortunate.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha, I always initially freak out too :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...