Thursday, December 12, 2013

Orange Spice Tea Mix

 
There are several recipes out there for this tea mix so I thought I'd share my version with you.  Not only is it delicious to enjoy on a chilly winter day but we really enjoy it as our beverage of choice while battling a cold. 

Orange Spice Tea Mix 

2 cups instant orange breakfast drink (Tang)
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup instant unflavored tea
1 envelope unflavored lemonade mix (Kool-Aid)
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground cloves 

In a large mixing bowl thoroughly combine ingredients.  Store in an airtight container.  To serve stir 3 teaspoons mix into a cup of boiling water. 

 
I like to put this tea mix in jars and give as gifts at the holidays.  Makes a great addition to a gift basket.  Whip some up and give it a try, especially if you are battling the sniffles.

3 comments:

  1. I've been giving and receiving a version of this tea mix for years and I never tire of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried your recipe and it is delicious! The only thing is.....did you mean to say 3 teaspoons per cup instead of 3 tablespoons? Maybe my mug is a lot smaller than your but 3 Tbs was a bit much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...