Thursday, September 17, 2015

KIS - Invest In Experiences


Experiences create memories.  As time goes on we remember the things we do far more than the things we have owned.


Quite often we remember what we did and what we ate during the holidays before we remember the gifts we were given.


Vacations and camping trips are special times that imbed themselves into our hearts and we remember them fondly.  Special one on one time with Grandma.  A fun day spent with Mom.  Fishing with Dad or a favorite uncle.  Sharing a laugh with a good friend.


Most of our experiences cost very little, if any, money.  Create memories and giving our time to those we love and cherish is immeasurable.  There is no material object on earth that can compete with that.



2 comments:

  1. You are so spot on with this post, Dana.
    Have you ever noticed that the smell of something or a taste will trigger a fond memory too ? I was fortunate to spend many precious times with my family in which we created countless memories. I am trying to do the same for my Little One.
    Vanessa B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Smells are a huge trigger for me too. Like you I want to plant as many loving memories into my children as possible.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...