Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Easy Mousse! - Sugar Free/Low Carb



It seriously doesn't get much easier than this.  Or tastier either.  If you need a quick dessert that is easy to prepare and on the thrift side as well you are in luck!

Sugar Free Mousse

1 cup whipping cream
1 cup water
1 small box sugar free instant pudding

In a bowl mix cream and water.  Add pudding and whisk together.  Use a mixer to beat for several minutes, until mixture thickens and increases in volume.  Chill one hour.  Serves 4


You can make chocolate, butterscotch, vanilla, pistachio or lemon.  Whatever flavor of sugar free pudding you can find.  Serve it in little dessert dishes and dress it up with a dollop of whipped cream if you like.

Low carb or keto doesn't mean we go without at all!  Dessert is definitely still on he menu.



6 comments:

  1. Yes! I have two boxes of sf pudding mix that I need to do something with! I will def. try this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Keto here, but this recipe is one of my favorite ways to frost a cake in a pinch, using regular, not sugar free pudding. I used to use the Royal brand instant pudding which I could get for $0.25/each until it vanished from my area stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the Royal gelatin and pudding at Walgreens, you might check there. They do a lot of sales on it. This would be good on cake! Yum!

      Delete
  3. Yum!!!! Definitely going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...