Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The New Egg Cooker

 


A couple of weeks ago I used some of my pocket money to treat myself to a new little appliance, just for fun.  While I am quite capable of preparing eggs on my stove with the pans that I already have I thought it might be nice to have this little appliance to help me out and save me a little bit of time each day, especially once I returned to work.

 

The omelet pan works so nice

Yum!

Not only is it cuter than cute, but it works like a charm.  I can hard boil eggs without much effort which frees me up to work on other things.  I have used it several times to create the cutest little omelets that cook to perfection and come together really quickly.  I whip up a couple of eggs, add some cheese and veggies, a little bacon or sausage and place it in the little omelet pan that has been lightly oiled.  Everything is cooked with steam and is timed based on the amount of water you add.

 


The directions are easy to follow and there are even some recipes in the little instruction booklet that comes with the unit.  I think I will be using this little egg cooker a lot.  Not only is it convenient to use, it is easy to clean and seems to save me a lot of time too.  I love this thing.  I'm really glad I bought it.

 

 

2 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...