Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Another Two Week Meal Plan

 


I created a new two week meal plan for us and it is up on the side of our refrigerator, ready to go.  So far this has been working out pretty well for us.

 

My daughter requested hamburgers

Our last meal plan morphed into a three week plan as we had plenty of leftovers as well as extra items to create more meals with.  We ended up having a couple meals twice.  Maybe I will be lucky again and this meal plan will expand and cover an extra week.  We shall see.

 


Up on our next meal plan we have things like Beef Lo Mein, Tacos, Chicken Burrito Bowls, BBQ Pork Chops, Turkey Club Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken and the old classic Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup.  I'm including some breakfast ideas as well as some investment cooking ideas too.  Ideas, not have tos.

 

I used my yellow marker on the last meal plan to cross off each meal I made
I will hang onto it to use for inspiration in upcoming meal plans

I seem to find myself getting back into meal planning much more during the school year and then slacking off in the summer and this year, despite it being spent at home so far, seems to be no exception.  Having leftovers on hand for lunches is just as important as if my daughter was heading off to school each day so meal planning is exactly what I need right now.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have any new keto recipes that you would be willing to share?
    Thank You.
    Karon
    Paso Robles, CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing new yet, but if I come up with something I will definitely share.

      Delete
  2. You are so organized you put most of us to shame.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...