Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Super Easy & Thrifty Hamburger Mushroom Gravy

 


This recipe is a mainstay in our meal planning repertoire and has been for so very long.  I have posted this recipe before and I'm sure you've seen it appear on many of my meal plans.  My children absolutely love this dish.  If you would like to make it yourself click here.

 


Cost:  Rice 25¢ + mushroom soup 89¢  (I found some for 49¢ each on markdown) + milk 20¢ + sour cream 25¢ + onion 15¢ + 1/2 pound ground beef $1.50 = $3.24.  For just over $3 (even less if you find good sales or markdowns) I made six servings.  



It also very good over pasta or mashed potatoes.  We always had this with canned green beans and we still do, but any vegetable on the side or a salad makes this meal complete.

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my, I read the recipe and could eat this often. I will have to make some in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!! I will have to try it this week, love all your posts and hope you continue the journey to good health! Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...