Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Mission – Project #7 - Pillowcases


I’ve never made pillowcases before.  A couple weeks ago I watched a video on You Tube and learned how to make the neatest and easiest ones ever.  I just typed in How To Make A Pillowcase in the search bar and had plenty of options to view. 

As you may remember I purged two pillows from my bedroom closet and they needed pillowcases.  I decided to put them in our camp trailer for the girls to use and any guests we have stay over. 

I have a really crafty friend that makes pillowcases for young children.  Her fabric combinations and the way she finishes them is really neat.  I was super impressed when I saw what she had done and this spurned me to get busy and make some myself. 

I made mine from some tie dye print fabric I had in my stash.  It was a sizeable piece and just right for this project.  They turned out so cute, the perfect fabric for my young ladies, and when I showed them to the girls they were so excited.  Even the kitties approved.
 

 
Have you ever made pillowcases?

1 comment:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...