Thursday, March 31, 2022

My Thrifty March In 2022

 


I began the month with $142 in my checking account, $35 in my wallet, half a tank of gas in the car and a little bit less than that much in my truck.  I topped up the car, added $25 worth to my truck just a head of the big price surge and prepared for what was to come.  On the fifth I paid all of the utility bills as well as the mortgage a month ahead of schedule.  My next check was used to pay all of April's expenses, add more items to our prepper pantry, pick up a new pair of summer sandals and the rest went into savings.  I am very blessed to be sitting in a good spot financially at the moment.

 


April is going to be very different and extremely exciting.  I will share more about what I have planned very soon.  So many changes up ahead.  My daughter will be graduating from high school in May and within a few months heading off to college.  My oldest daughter has a lot of changes ahead of her too.  I am preparing ahead for as much of it as possible.

 


One thing I am going to tell you right now is that I'm challenging myself to a no spend month which is why I decided to pay the April bills ahead of time.  Lord willing, I'm seriously planning a NO SPEND month!  That will go hand in hand for a lot of other things I've got planned as well so I hope you'll hang around for what is to come.

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear about your no spend month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now. You’ve got me waiting for the news to drop. NO SPEND at all? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...