Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wanted - Guest Posters



If you happen to have some great ideas to share I would love to hear them.  I am currently looking for some fresh ideas from people who would love to guest post on my blog.  If you are one of those people please shoot me an email and tell me what you would like to write about.

ThriftyMom.Boise@gmail.com

Right now work, my new novel and getting the girls ready to head back to school are taking up a lot of my time, not to mention, I would still like to have somewhat of a social life.  If you'd like to help me out and give me a bit of a reprieve I seriously want to hear from you. J

Have a great idea, life strategy, craft project, or  recipe?  Are you an avid gardener, recycler, organizer, seamstress, party planner or traveler?  Do you raise chickens, cows, puppies, flowers, children? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...