Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Orthodontist Paid! I'm On Fire This Month!


My oldest got her braces off a couple weeks ago.  And this week I sent in the final payment on those puppies!  Whoooo hoooooo!

To be perfectly honest I really didn't think it was going to happen this month, but somehow it sure did.  Thank you God!  I'm ecstatic!  Two big financial goals finished up this month.  Yipeeeeee!

You may recall too, that we were blessed at the beginning of the year to learn that our insurance is covering my youngest's orthodonture at 100% as it has been deemed medically necessary.  So no more orthodontist payments.  I am all done.  Phew!


If you live in the Boise area and need a really great dentist for your kids here you go
Dr. Rogers and his staff are phenomanal

Next month it will start to sink in, I'm sure, but right now it just hasn't yet.  It will probably feel like I got a big raise or something next time I sit down to pay bills.  That would be nice!

But you have to know I'm already planning my next financial goal.  I'm not about to squander my pennies just because I happen to have some extra ones now.  So hang in there to see what I am planning to do next.

Right now I'm just going to enjoy marking this one off of my list!



10 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...