Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Christmas Journal



Last year I purchased one of those mini binders and put together a journal to track our Christmas.  I'm still using it to plan and track this year as well.  It has been really nice to be able to look back at last year as well as have a place to plan for and document this Christmas.


I tucked some snapshots and favorite recipes inside as well.


I also put in the Christmas cards I made to use this year along with some homemade gift tags.  I also put a book of Christmas stamps and some cute stickers in it.


I keep my gift lists inside along with ideas and plans.


Food is a big part of our holiday celebrations.  I put in some menus and favorite recipes.


It was a fun project to create and it has been a lot of fun to keep up and use.


I plan to keep using this journal for a long time to come.



6 comments:

  1. really cute. I love the star paper clips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just two foam stickers stuck together over a paperclip!

      Delete
  2. You have given me a great idea. I have been trying new plant based recipes and need a place to keep them as we find ones we like. This idea is perfect. I have some old binders I can flip into this, they may not be mini but they will get the job done. I am excited to try this! I may work on this during the holiday downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything here! You speak to my list maker's heart. I would be lost without my lists, especially at Christmas. Mine are very basic and not very nice to look at though, unlike yours :) I just write down who, what, and how much I spent, and then tally it all up to keep under budget. I always have a running grocery list at all times in my wallet and add items to it as needed.

    Your Christmas cards are beautiful.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lists were pretty much the same and stuffed into my purse and dayplanner. I decided to take it up a notch! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...