Tuesday, May 7, 2019

New (To Us) Patio Furniture



Have you shopped for patio furniture lately?  Oh my goodness gracious it is every bit as expensive as the furniture you put inside your house.  Holy cow!  After watching the squirrels destroy the last set of yard chairs we had, by chewing through the upholstery and removing all the stuffing out of them to make their winter homes, I didn't want to spend that kind of money on chairs.  Nor did I really have the money to spend.

Stella gives her stamp of approval

So once again, I found myself on Craigslist shopping for what I needed.  We still had our table, umbrella and stand as well as the two side tables from our last set, but no place to sit.  I felt I should at least have a place for guests to sit and visit out on our deck when they stop by.  Not to mention my daughter's upcoming graduation party, which happens to be a barbecue.  We kind of need some seating for that.

I really like the pattern on the seats

It only took a week to find what I was looking for and I think I got myself a great bargain as well.  These chairs are wrought iron with a really pretty floral fabric.  They rock a little bit and my girls really love that feature.  They fit around our table nicely without taking up too much room and are very comfortable.  I love how they look and for $89 for all four I think I got a really good deal.  From what I'm seeing I don't think you could buy one of these chairs new for $89.

Leonard thinks they look nice too

We brought them home and I gave them a quick wash with some Fabulosa and a scrub brush, then hosed them off and let them dry.  They clean up super easy and the upholstery dries quite fast.  They really weren't all that dirty, just dusty from wintering over.

I don't think the squirrels will find these as interesting as our last set.  We should have them for quite some time I would think.  I am so happy I was able to find these chairs.



4 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...