Thursday, December 6, 2018

Christmas Project #12 - Mini Notepads



Need a quick and easy affordable last minute gift idea?  I made these mini notepads using those memo pads you get at the dollar store and some of my scrapbooking paper.  They are super simple to make and there are loads of tutorials for these on YouTube with a ton of variations.  This is one of those items you could make so many different ways and it would be a great gift anytime, not just for Christmas.  I made some for stocking stuffers.

Spread your glue onto the cardboard back of the pad

Apply your paper strip to the cardboard
wrapping it over and down the front of the pad

Decorate the front however you choose

I pulled apart the notepads where the cardboard backing separates each one.  Then cut strips of paper wide enough and long enough to go over the cardboard and up and over the front.  I glued the paper to the cardboard and trimmed off any excess.


Then I used paper strips and stickers to embellish the front of each pad.  You could literally sit down and pump out a ton of these in nothing flat.  I spent about 15 to 2o minutes and cranked out six notepads.  And how cute are these?!


Super cute, super easy and super thrifty!



4 comments:

  1. Could I ask a favor? Could you post the recipe you use for your garlic cheddar biscuits, please? The ones you make for Christmas Eve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cute I may make a few this weekend too! What kind of glue did you use? Tacky glue?? I always found that to be a good crafty glue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I used. Tacky Glue. I like that it doesn't make the paper bubble up.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...