Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Thank You Cards



It is important to say please and thank you and I think it is a good goal this year to do so more often.  I admit I've been a bit lackadaisical when it comes to sending thank you cards.  I used to do it all the time, but with email and text so handy I kind of got a bit lazy.

Making cards is so much fun!

I have loads of pretty note cards in my stash and decided there is no better way to use some of these than to write a few thank you cards every now and then.  Some of these cards are ones I made from paper scraps and card stock last year.  I had a lot of fun making them, but then I didn't use them.  How silly is that?

I made my card fronts simply by using up my scrap stash

So my challenge this year is to use them!  No point in having something if you aren't going to use it.  Right?  Plus, then I have an excuse to make some more!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you notes are great, but my sister (the thoughtful one) sends little cards all the time to people and I hear from mutual friends and also extended family members how special those are. They range from a congrats for a specific accomplishment to a just thinking fo you today card, I need to do it too, but I probably won't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that stuff too. I really need to get back to it.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...