Thursday, December 23, 2021

Warning! Blog Changes Are Coming!

 


Not to worry, I am not going away.  It is just time for me to make some changes.  And change is good!  I want to give you a heads up that after the new year this blog is going to be a little different.  And!  I have a surprise for you as well.  But!  I'm going to make you wait until the new year to find out what this is all about.

 

I know some of you love cliffhangers and some of you really don't.  And some of you don't mind change and others really hate it.  But, it will be good, that much I can tell you.  In order to grow we all have to change at some point.

 

This has been an incredible year for me, as so many of you are aware, and it is time for me to switch gears a bit and prepare for my future.  A different future, which is pretty exiting really.  And!  I can't imagine doing it without all of you either.  Stay tuned, updates are on their way!

 

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what you have planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOooHhh! Can't wait to hear!

    Merry Christmas to you and the girls!!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear! I know you're focused on prepping and what your retired life will look like amidst caring for your heart and the unknown of that care.

    Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting!
    A New Year, a fresh start...

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...