Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Why I Bought 10 Cake Mixes

 


A couple weeks ago Fred Meyer had their Betty Crocker cake mixes on sale (loss leader) for 75¢ a box if you bought ten.  So I bought ten in a variety of flavors.  Why did I buy so many cake mixes, you ask?  Because of the holidays and because I can use them to make cake mix cookies!  Last year I came up with a bunch of quick, easy and thrifty cookie recipes that make about two dozen cookies per batch:

 


Lemon Drop Cookies

Confetti Sugar Cookies

"Andes" Candy Cookies

Death By Chocolate Cookies

Peanut Butter Cookies

Snickerdoodle Cookies

Red Velvet Cookies

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

White Chocolate Chip Nut Cookies


 

Did any of you make some of these cookies?  Which one was your favorite?  Do you plan to make more this year?

 

4 comments:

  1. I have made cookies from cake mix, but not lately. I have also used cake mixes to mix and pour over apples, heavy on the apples. Spice works well for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this idea last Christmas for Death by Chocolate cookies and made the Lemon drop cookies a couple of times. Fast and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...