Friday, December 6, 2019

"Andes" Candy Cookies



The next batch of cookies to whip up in this series is a super simple and decadent chocolate mint cookie.  These cookies, to me, just shout out Christmas.  I happen to love chocolate and mint.  And Andes Candies too.

A few simple ingredients

"Andes" Candy Cookies

1 chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup mint flavored baking chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate baking chips

These mix up quick and easy

In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and baking chips to form a thick sticky dough.  Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking pan.  Bake 9 to 11 minutes at 375 degrees until the edges just start to brown.  Remove to a cooling rack then store in an airtight container.  Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies.

Perfect for a quick dessert or any time you need a fresh batch of cookies

Quick, easy and once again thrifty too!  If your grocery store happens to sell the Andes baking chips you could use a 1/2 cup of those in place of the other chips.  No doubt in my mind that these cookies are Christmas tin worthy. 

I sent these off to my daughter at college

Check back next week for my next easy and thrifty cookie recipe.  I'm so excited to share these with you.  My daughter and I are having a ton of fun coming up with these cookie recipes.



3 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...