Tuesday, December 24, 2019

It's Christmas Eve!



Merry Christmas everyone!  I do wish you the best Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and hope you will truly enjoy this time and feel blessed.  It really is a magical time and whether you are spending this holiday alone or surrounded by friends and family do make the most of it as best you can.  I'm sure you will.

I know the holidays can be stressful or difficult for some and lonely for others.  But, it is a perfect opportunity to look around and count all the blessings you've been given.  I do find myself feeling exceptionally blessed these days and so very fortunate for all that I have and all that I have to look forward to.  God is good in every way and I feel so happy at this moment.

Enjoy, rejoice, have faith, make merry and carry that forward as we head into a new year very soon.  That is what I plan to do.  Feel free to share your plans for today and tomorrow.  I'd love to hear about them.





9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I'm feeling extremely blessed as well. Also, thank you for your wonderful blog. Although I don't always comment, I'm always checking in for new posts from you and enjoy every one of them. Hope you all have a beautiful Christmas!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Not sure what, if anything, we are doing tonight but tomorrow we are going to do Christmas round 2 with our kids and grandson who were unable (due to illness) make round 1.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...