Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Snicker Doodle Cookies



If you enjoy snicker doodles I think you will really enjoy these.  A cinnamon sugar cookie to warm your heart and soul.


Snicker Doodle Cookies

1 white cake mix
2 eggs
1 stick butter or margarine, melted
2 Tbs all purpose flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 Tbs. granulated sugar

In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and flour to form a thick sticky dough.  Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking pan.  Combing cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle the tops of each cookie.  Bake 9 to 11 minutes at 375 degrees until the edges just start to brown.  Remove to a cooling rack then store in an airtight container.  Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies.


So good!  I do think a yellow cake mix would work too but I haven't tried it.  The white cake mix tends to give  it a good sugar cookie taste.  And again, I definitely think these are Christmas tin worthy as long as there are any left.  Quick, easy and thrifty too!  Who doesn't love that?!


Have you tried the "Andes" Candy Cookies I made last week.  Check back on Friday for my next easy and thrifty cookie recipe.  We've got another good one coming up.  Yum!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all these cake mix cookie recipes. I've never made cookies with a cake mix but I think I will give them a try.
    Are you freezing all of your cookies or just eating them as you go ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are welcome! Because these are small batch cookie recipes and I've had college kids at the house lately plus I've been taking them to work I haven't had a need to freeze them. But I'm fairly sure these would freeze just fine.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...