Friday, February 27, 2015

Monthly Menu Planner - March


I got our menu plan finalized and posted on the side of our refrigerator this week.  The plan is based on the items I already have in our pantry and freezer.  In the past two months there were quite a few meals I had planned to make and didn’t due to having plenty of leftovers that needed to be eaten.  I went ahead and put them on this month's plan so if some of these sound like repeats that is why.


This is what we have planned for our culinary future.

Baked Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans
Tacos w/ Shredded Lettuce, Cheese, & Salsa
Pork Fried Rice, Stir Fried Veggies, Egg Drop Soup
Creamy Tuna & Biscuits, Green Peas
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Garden Salad
Pepperoni Pizza, Garden Salad
Chicken & Stuffing Bake, Steamed Broccoli
Ham & Bean Soup, Cornbread, Garden Salad
Macaroni & Cheese w/ Diced Ham, Peas & Carrots
Spaghetti & Meat Sauce, Garden Salad
Denver Style Breakfast Burritos, Hash browns
Grilled Hot Dogs, Tater Tots, Veggies & Dip
Pork Verde, Steamed Rice, Garden Salad
Meat Loaf, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
Corned Beef, Potatoes & Carrots, Cabbage Salad
Mongolian Chicken, Steamed Rice, Stir Fried Veggies
Pizza Pasta, Garden Salad
Sloppy Joes, Potato Chips, Veggies & Dip
Chicken Enchiladas, Lettuce & Tomatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche, Fruit Salad
Ham & Potato Hash, Toast, Fruit
Taco Salad (a la the 1970s!)
Patty Melts, Steak Fries, Veggies & Dip
Split Pea Soup, Cornbread, Garden Salad
Lemon Chicken, Roasted Veggies
Spanish Rice, Garden Salad
Waffles, Bacon & Eggs, Fruit


It all sounds pretty darn tasty to me.  Do you make up meal plans?  What great things do you have lined up?



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that all sounds so delicious! Can I just come stay with you for the next month?! lol

    I do not make meal plans but I definitely should because I end up eating junk because I don't have a plan!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I'd do the same thing living on my own once my children are grown and on their own. I will probably continue to make myself a plan so I don't do that. I love junk. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...