Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Making Keto Chocolates


As I've shared before I have always had an incredible sweet tooth.  Going Keto has curbed it quite a bit, but I still enjoy a sweet treat every once in a while.  Especially if it is chocolate.

I posted on my other blog how I make my Keto chocolates.  If you are interested you can click here.  They are super simple to make and take only a few ingredients.  They taste good and are actually good for you.  What more can you ask?

Even if you aren't doing Keto these are still a really good treat to have on hand.  Really versatile too.  Give them a try and let me know what you think?

4 comments:

  1. Those look so good! I have more than one friend thinking of going on the Keto diet and I have told them to look at your postings. Nothing better than feeling good. I also love your shamrock background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tana. I can tell you right now I cannot image going back to my old ways. Just the thought of it kind of turns my stomach.

      Delete
  2. Great article! I agree. Keep it simple!! It doesn't have to be hard or complicated.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...