Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Checking In On My Refrigerator Paint Job

 


Just before Christmas last year I did something I thought was a little crazy.  I painted all of the yellowed parts on the front of my refrigerator.  The handles and the trim on the ice maker had yellowed within a few years of purchasing the fridge, which is now twenty five years old, and got worse as time went on.  I'd been putting up with it for a very long time.  Figuring I had nothing to lose I grabbed a can of spray paint and gave it a face lift one day.  And!  I'm happy to report it is holding up really well.  Looks just as good as the day I did it.  I wish I'd had the guts to do it sooner.  Oh well!  Click here to see what I did back in December.

 

 

2 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...