Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February – 28 Things To Do This Month - UPDATE


I don’t mind telling you I am failing miserably on my TO DO list this month.  I started off the month fine and then succumbed to a four day migraine.  I was just beginning to feel better from that when I caught a tremendous head cold.  That, compounded by work and family obligations, has really messed up my planned productivity.  I still have a little more than a week to salvage what I can.
Every day this month I am going to pick one thing from the list to do and then mark it off.  Some I can do quickly and some I will need to schedule time for.
1.                   Wash all the interior doors, doorjambs, and doorknobs upstairs
2.                  Complete one task on the HOUSE TO DO LIST
3.                  Super dust my bedroom and bop the cobwebs
4.                  Clean the ceiling fan in my bedroom
5.                  Spend a day investment cooking – see plan
6.                  Make a gift
7.                  Bake cookies with my girls, share with the neighbor
8.                  Make Valentines with the girls to give to their classmates & teachers
9.                  Send a Valentine to my aunt and my grandpa
10.               Create my March meal plan
11.                Clean and re-organize the bathroom cabinet upstairs
12.               Clean and re-organize the kitchen utensil drawer
13.               Purge my closet and drawers – collect items to donate
14.               Bake zucchini bread, take some to work
15.               Try a new recipe
16.               Vacuum the inside of the car, wash inside of windshield (it’s been raining)
17.               Clean the drawer under the stove
18.               Wash the inside of the upstairs windows (half are done)
19.               Super scrub the downstairs bathroom
20.              Super clean the laundry room
21.               Sew something
22.              Make new Thank You cards
23.              Bake two loaves of bread
24.              Super dust the entertainment center
25.              Re-organize CDs & DVDs
26.              Super scrub the litter box
27.              Take in the glass recycling
28.              Make new Christmas card list

2 comments:

  1. Your list is ambitious. It seems like you have still made good progress. I ought to steal your list and apply it to my house... it ALL needs done, here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...