Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We're Back!


We just rolled in about an hour ago from our trip to Yellowstone.  Our long awaited, much anticipated trip was absolutely wonderful.  The weather could have been better – we were snowed, rained and hailed on regularly until the last day when we caught a break and the sun came out.  Along with the mosquitoes!  Even with two applications of Cutter spray they still found a way to munch on me.  Darn them! 

It was a great time spent with family and despite the fact that it was a lot of togetherness and we all have very strong and different personalities everyone got along really well.  Especially, when you are trapped inside a trailer playing games for hours on end.  Still, we found a way to make it fun and acted absolutely silly most of the time.  You can’t ask for better than that. 

I came home with a mild sore throat, most likely from the weather, and I am exhausted from the drive home.  Never has the Boise horizon looked so nice as it did today when we crested that final grade on the freeway.  My youngest cheered. 

Now we are all lining up for our turn to shower and I have a mountain of dirty laundry to tackle.  It’s definitely worth it though.  I hope you all have a family trip or outing planned this summer.  In my opinion, nothing brings a family together quite like it.

1 comment:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...