We certainly enjoyed a wonderful Christmas this year. And with so much to look forward to in 2017 I figured I'd make the most of it right from the start and continue with my lists of monthly goals. I love that I am able to manage projects with a good list and I feel I accomplish more in the process.
Last month I pretty much knocked everything off the list in the first ten days. It felt really good too. This is what I have planned for this month:
1. Make or purchase a gift for someone (and so it begins - 😆 ha, ha)
2. Send a card or letter to someone
3. Family Nite Out or Outing
4. Be creative - sew or craft something
5. Do some investment cooking
6. Make Valentine's Day cards with my girls
7. Start preparing to file my tax returns
8. Take my children out for a thrifty date
9. Create a new menu plan for February
10. Try a new recipe
11. Update the home improvement list
12. Enjoy a Family Movie Nite and a Family Game Nite!
13. Brew a new batch of beer
14. Complete a retirement house project
15. Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner
Make or purchase a gift for someone
Send a card or letter to someone
Family Nite Out or Outing
Be creative - sew or craft something I
did a gob of stuff!
5. Do some investment cooking with so much in the freezers already this one can definitely wait
Decorate for Christmas, put up the
Make a new 2017 day planner
Take my oldest on a Mommy/Daughter
date took both girls out to
Create a new menu plan for January
Organize/back up my photos/files on
Plan my goals for 2017
Enjoy a Family Christmas Movie Nite
or Family Game Nite! Prancer, White Christmas, various Hallmark movies, we watched a bunch!
Bake something to share at work
Bake something to share with our
Complete a retirement house project
Invite guests over for dessert,
appetizers or dinner quality time spent with friends!
Make my youngest daughter's orchestra
I am super excited about my first "To Do" list of the New Year. How about you? What are some projects you are planning to accomplish in 2017?