Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Is My Housekeeping Checklist Still Working?

 


In a word?  Yes!  I had printed off a fresh copy the first of April before I had my heart attack.  It was a really good test for me to see if I could still keep it up and if this particular way of keeping my house clean and tidy would still work.  It is a welcome relief to see it passed the test.  Not only was I able to keep on track, but it was easy and stress free.

 


Did I complete everything on the list?  No.  Obviously I didn't feel the need to wash all the walls and ceilings this time around and that is completely okay.  This is a no guilt system.  You do what you can in fifteen minute increments of time and if you don't get everything done by the end of the three months you just try again next time.  Eventually it all gets done.

 


If you want to know more about my checklist and how to get one of your own click here.  I'm really pleased with how well this is working out.  Yaaaay!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...