Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Revisiting An Old Post - Honey Oat Bread

 


While I am not the big bread consumer I once was I still enjoy baking homemade bread for my family.  A fresh loaf of bread is the best smell ever.  And if you are going to eat bread I feel the best thing you can do for yourself is to bake your own rather than to purchase the overly processed stuff sold in the grocery store.  I also know that time is not always available to do that.  But if you do have the time and want to bake some great tasting bread here is a wonderful recipe to try.  Here is another one for good measure.  I hope you enjoy it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...