Friday, January 14, 2022

Health & Wellbeing

 


As you can well imagine, my health and wellbeing is a high priority to me at the moment.  Last year was a rough one, but I'm on the road to recovery and looking forward to the one year mark.  I'm not where I was, but I'm getting closer.  Will I get back to where I was before?  Not likely, but that is completely okay.  Instead of Go-Go-Go I'll just Go.

 


I'm taking a huge step back this year to focus on myself more than I ever have in my life.  My children are all adults now so it is time for ME.  And I have their complete support on this.  They know my struggle first hand and that I've always put them ahead of myself.  I've put a lot of things ahead of myself, but this year will be different and I almost feel guilty about it.  Must be a "Mom Thing".

 


I'm running at a much slower pace these days, but I still find I'm adequately productive.  I'm moving forward with a positive and grateful mindset.  I'm embracing a slower, simpler lifestyle.  I will be eating delicious, nutritious food and drinking plenty of water.  I'll be getting plenty of fresh air and exercise.  I'll be making more time for fun and relaxation.

 


I will share more of the things I'm doing as the year goes on here and on the new blog too.  So if you are interested I hope you'll be checking back.  It is going to be a good year this year.

 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to prioritize your time & your health! Wishing you lots of luck. And yes, it's very easy to feel guilty when you prioritize yourself - I run into the same issues myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your positivity! I hope it will be a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're taking the time to focus on you! Being a mom sometimes sucks away all our energy and consumes our whole identity and leaves us with little time or space to take care of both our insides and outsides. Wishing you a healthy, happy, relaxing year of focusing on YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...