Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Making My Goals For 2022

 


I have a lot of goals mapped out for the new year, too many to put into one post actually.  I think I will be breaking them down and sharing them in smaller increments.  But, what I do want to share with you right now is how I came up with those goals.

 


Last month I grabbed a pad of paper and a pencil and did a huge brain dump.  I listed out all of the things I would like to accomplish.  Then I went back to each item and wrote out in more detail what each goal would entail.  The next day I went back over that list and fine tuned it.  Then I gave it a few days and went back over the list removing things that no longer seemed important and adding in more details on the ones that were.  By the time I was done I had it all written out on one sheet of paper and I am ready to get to work.

 


When it comes to setting goals I make sure they are reasonable, attainable and important enough for me to spend my time on.  My goals need to enhance my life adding value and quality.  Otherwise, I don't see the need to do them.  Some of my goals are things I need to do and others are things I wish to do, but at the end of the process what is actually on the paper needs to be important.  Now that my list is complete I'm excited to get working on it.  Stay tuned to hear more details about the goals I've set for myself, either here or on my new blog.  I'm super excited about my plans.

 


Have you set any goals to complete this year?  I'd sure love to hear about them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...