Friday, February 1, 2013

Monthly Meal Planner – February


Today I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Chicken Garlic Pizza
·         Salmon & Baked Potatoes
·         Italian Black Bean Soup
·         Pasta Marinara
·         Pork & Rice
·         Bean & Cheese Burritos
·         Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
·         Broccoli & Cheese Quiche
·         Red Beans & Rice
·         Mac & Cheese
·         Omelets
·         Italian Vegetable Soup
·         Chicken & Rice
·         Sausage Frittata
·         Chili Con Carne
·         Spaghetti Carbonara
·         Broccoli Beef
·         Sausage Calzone
·         Turkey Soup
·         Lasagna
·         Black Bean & Rice Tacos
·         Eggs Benedict 

What is on your menu plan this month?

4 comments:

  1. I love how you plan for an entire month... I don't think that I could ever pull this off. I shop weekly, and hit the sales and tend to plan around whatever meats are on sale. But I do need to get this weeks meal plan done and set into motion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever works for you is great. The key here is that you have a plan. When I was a weekly shopper I did a weekly plan too.

      Delete
  2. where did u get the template to do this

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did u get the template to do this

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...