Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No Spend Month – CANCELED!


Good news!  Great news, in fact.  This year we don’t have to have a No Spend Month.  I made more than enough money last month on my eBay and Etsy accounts combined to cover our heat bill and our groceries.  I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. 

I already started out the month spending way less than I was planning to so I decided to call off No Spend Month and instead enjoy a Low Spend Month which is always the goal anyway. 

I feel very blessed and excited about our online sales success last month and I am energized to get busy and try to do well again this month too. 

So I will continue the month with careful purchasing and careful spending.  Just because I have some extra money in my coffers doesn’t mean I should spend it, especially on stuff we don’t need.

5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful!! :) You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great accomplishment! Way to go. You need to put a link to your Etsy site on here so we can see what you have. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a link. I am so glad you are interested. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Yes I would love to see what you have on etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...