Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Monthly Meal Plan - October

Okay, what the heck?!?  Weren't we just talking about my birthday?  Where did September go?

Well, obviously I have no control over the time so I'll just post this month's menu plan instead.  Here goes:

Cheese Omelets
Pork Fried Rice & Egg Drop Soup
Pepperoni Pizza
Hamburgers & Fries
Roast Chicken
Bean & Cheese Burritos
Pasta & Italian Sausage
Ham & Cheese Quiche
Chili Dogs
Quesadillas
Vegetable Lasagna
Meatloaf & Baked Potatoes
Ground Beef Tacos
Taco Salad
Buffalo Chicken & Rice Pilaf
Sausage Pesto Pizza
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Chicken & Dumplings
Pasta Marinara
Denver Egg Scramble
Spanish Rice
Thai Noodle Soup
Nachos
Split Pea Soup
Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Macaroni & Cheese
Mushroom Gravy & Rice
Patty Melts
Stuffed Baked Potatoes

I based this meal plan off of what items I already have in my pantry and freezer.  I have a basic weekly shopping list of produce to make salads and sides to go with the main entrees.  It all sounds pretty good to me. 

What is on your meal plan for this month?  I want to hear about it!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...