Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Christmas Project #9 - Wine Cork Reindeer Ornaments



Last year a friend of mine showed me this post from another blogger and I've been saving my wine corks ever since.  I plan to make these with my girls this fall and I thought I'd better share with you.  I think these are darling.

Wouldn't this be great paired with a bottle of wine as a gift?  Just put one around the neck of the bottle and add a bow.  Personally, I would love to receive this as a gift.


If you are not a wine drinker yourself, that is fine, you can still make them as corks are sold in the craft section at JoAnns.  Hobby Lobby carries them too and of course Amazon.  This craft project is going to be fun!


6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Are they freestanding or will they have a loop so they can be used as a tree ornament? Either way, they're sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to put a loop on mine so they hang on the tree.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dana,

    I love those. They are so cute! I'll definitely be making some this year. Thank you for the idea.

    I also wanted to apologise because I bought your book and didn't comment on it. I actually managed to drop my tablet down the stairs about twenty minutes after buying it so I am only just getting going again with the book. I was totally absorbed before my disaster so I know I will enjoy it.

    And finally, I'm on a little holiday with my partner in the English Lake District. I saw this tiny house and thought I'd send you the pic by way of apology for late response to your book:


    https://goo.gl/images/8im1t3


    Hope it makes you smile!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my stars! That little house is so adorable. And what a place to build it. Thank you for sharing it with me.

      You need not apologize, my goodness. Sorry about what happened to your tablet. That is just terrible. Hope you continue to enjoy the book.

      Enjoy your holiday!

      Delete
  3. Those are darling! I love seeing all your crafts and decorating projects. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to make these with my girls. It will be fun.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...