Friday, April 24, 2020

Simple Christmas 2020 - Update #2



Well, I'll be honest.  Other than adding another $10 to my Christmas fund I haven't done a darn thing to prepare for Christmas.  No.  Wait a minute.  I found some more sprinkles for 50¢ in the Fred Meyer markdown bin by the cheese.  I did do something!

Confetti Sugar Cookies!

At least I do know there will be some pretty serious cookie baking going on around here come Christmastime.  That's the best part and one of my very favorite activities.  And those cake mix cookies we did last year were a ton of fun.  I would well imagine we'll be doing some of those again.

Every month I am adding $10 to my Christmas fund

Right now it is a bit difficult for me to think about Christmas in the midst of our current pandemic and all that it entails.  I find myself focusing on things more day by day.  I have plenty to motivate me and things I am looking forward to, including Christmas.  I imagine as the time grows nearer I'll find my motivation to get started.


It will help to have the stores open back up too.  Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...