Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Confetti Sugar Cookies



The next batch of cookies to whip up in this series is a super simple and extremely delicious sugar cookie.  Depending on the sprinkles you choose to use these could be made up for any holiday or occasion.


Confetti Sugar Cookies

1 white cake mix
2 eggs
1 stick butter or margarine, melted
2 Tbs all purpose flour
1/4 cup sprinkles


In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, butter, flour and sprinkles to form a thick sticky dough.  Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking pan.  Bake 9 to 11 minutes at 375 degrees until the edges just start to brown.  Remove to a cooling rack then store in an airtight container.  Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies.

I used my cookie scoop to drop these onto the baking sheet

Fresh out of the oven

Quick, easy and once again thrifty too!  If you had a confetti cake mix you probably wouldn't need the sprinkles and I do think a yellow cake mix would work as well, but the white mix really makes it a sugar cookie in my opinion.  I definitely think these are Christmas tin worthy as well as the Lemon Drop Cookies I made last week.

Inside is moist & chewy & pretty too!

Aren't these cute?

Check back next week for my next easy and thrifty cookie recipe.  I'm so excited to share these with you.  My daughter and I are having a ton of fun coming up with these cookie recipes.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the simple cookies recipes, they look good. I just want to wish you, your girls & the kitties a very Happy Thanksgiving! I for one, am so thankful for your blog. It is truly a gift and a blessing to read every day. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it! ....Lilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lilli. I wish you a very lovely Thanksgiving. I feel so blessed to have readers like you.

      Delete
  2. I have a Red Velvet cake mix, but my friend where I live has nothing in which to bake a cake. I will make the mix into cookies! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I bet they will be delicious. Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  3. i'm going to have to try these.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...