Monday, January 16, 2012

January –30 Things to Do This Month – Mid Month Update


Every day this month I am going to pick one thing from the list to do and then mark it off.  Some I can do quickly and some I will need to schedule time for. 

1.                   Clean, purge and organize the junk drawer
2.                  Update my address book
3.                  Wash all the interior doors, door jambs and doorknobs downstairs (the girls did this one for me)
4.                  Super dust and straighten up my home office
5.                  Compile the information I need to file my taxes (started)
6.                  Create my February meal plan
7.                  Craft Project - make gift bags/tags with my girls
8.                  Bake two loaves of bread
9.                  Wash all the mirrors in the house
10.               Clean and re-organize the bathroom cabinet downstairs
11.                Walk through the entire house and make a TO DO list, room by room.
12.               Super dust the china cabinet
13.               Wash the inside of the living room windows and sills
14.               Schedule a day for some investment cooking and make a plan
15.               Clean the ceiling fan in the dining room
16.               Move the couch and vacuum underneath it
17.               Wipe off all the baseboards downstairs
18.               Bop the cobwebs downstairs
19.               Vacuum the lampshades and dust the lamps
20.              Try a new recipe new zucchini bread recipe – we didn’t like it
21.               Take an inventory of my spice cabinet, make a list of what I need
22.              Iron my least favorite chore, so I did this one first and got it out of the way!
23.              Make a gift
24.              Bake a cake
25.              Take the car in for an oil change
26.              Buy two new dish towels, make two old ones into rags I got two new ones for Christmas.  Now I still need to make the rags.
27.              Family Movie Nite – popcorn! Saturday night – Avatar.  We got that for Christmas.
28.              Clean and re-organize under the kitchen sink, wash the trash can
29.              Wash the silverware tray and clean the drawer
30.              Sew something
How is the progress going on your list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...