Monday, January 30, 2012

Monthly Meal Planner - February

Over the weekend I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

As you can tell I rely heavily on the use of leftovers and I do this for two reasons.  The first, and most important, is to stretch our grocery budget and eliminate as much food waste as possible.  The second is to save time and keep me from having to cook a new meal every single day. 

Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Sopa Seca
·         Chicken Quesadillas & Spanish Rice
·         Clam Chowder & Garlic Cheese Biscuits
·         Salmon Fillets & Rice Pilaf
·         Ravioli
·         Chicken Pesto Pasta
·         Beef Lo Mein
·         Pot Roast & Vegetables
·         Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
·         Grilled Steak & Orzo (Valentine’s Day)
·         Nachos
·         Beef Stew
·         Fried Chicken
·         Macaroni & Cheese
·         Eggs Benedict
·         Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup
·         French Dip
·         Split Pea Soup
·         Pork Roast & Baked Beans
·         Tacos

I’ll be posting some of the recipes later on.  It all sounds pretty good to me.  What are you having?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...