Friday, January 6, 2012

My New Years Goals

Last year’s big goal was to pay off my car by year end and I am happy to report I managed to do that last month.  The title arrived in the mail right after Christmas. 

It was my goal to do that last year, however when my daughter broke her arm and the bills came in just under our major medical insurance deductible I had to do some re-adjusting.  Sometimes things happen and when they do I think it is important not to lose focus on your goals.  You just have to keep trying. 

This year I have set new goals: 

·                     Increase my savings and retirement contributions
·                     Pay down my mortgage (this is the next thing I plan to pay off)
·                     Take my girls to Disney Land
·                     Work less; play more 

I have other smaller ones in mind as well and if all goes well I hope to replace the TV in the living room.  It currently has half a dozen white lines running across the top of the screen.  As long as you watch in widescreen you are fine but full screen isn’t so great.  A new TV would be nice but not a huge priority.

Have you set any goals to achieve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...