Monday, January 2, 2012

January –30 Things to Do This Month

Every day this month I am going to pick one thing from the list to do and then mark it off.  Some I can do quickly and some I will need to schedule time for. 

1.                   Clean, purge and organize the junk drawer

2.                  Update my address book

3.                  Wash all the interior doors, door jambs and doorknobs downstairs

4.                  Super dust and straighten up my home office

5.                  Compile the information I need to file my taxes

6.                  Create my February meal plan

7.                  Craft Project - make gift bags/tags with my girls

8.                  Bake two loaves of bread

9.                  Wash all the mirrors in the house

10.               Clean and re-organize the bathroom cabinet downstairs

11.                Walk through the entire house and make a TO DO list, room by room.

12.               Super dust the china cabinet

13.               Wash the inside of the living room windows and sills

14.               Schedule a day for some investment cooking and make a plan

15.               Clean the ceiling fan in the dining room

16.               Move the couch and vacuum underneath it

17.               Wipe off all the baseboards downstairs

18.               Bop the cobwebs downstairs

19.               Vacuum the lampshades and dust the lamps

20.              Try a new recipe

21.               Take an inventory of my spice cabinet, make a list of what I need

22.              Iron

23.              Make a gift

24.              Bake a cake

25.              Take the car in for an oil change

26.              Buy two new dish towels, make two old ones into rags

27.              Family Movie Nite – popcorn!

28.              Clean and re-organize under the kitchen sink, wash the trash can

29.              Wash the silverware tray and clean the drawer

30.              Sew something

What’s on your list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...