Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Got Ten?


Last week I actually had a morning where I had ten minutes to kill before I had to head out the door to work.  I decided to attack the junk drawer in our kitchen.


My junk drawers never looks like this!  In fact, I've been teased about the neatness of my junk drawer but after moving back in I literally dumped stuff in there until I could get to it later.  I'm sure none of you know what I’m talking about.  J

It was driving me crazy!

So I pulled everything out and guess what?

Half of what was in there went in the trash.  Half of what was leftover belonged somewhere else.  The remainder was sorted and organized into these two compartment storage containers I just happened to have in my garage.  I washed them out and wiped then dry and ta daaaa!


Neat tidy and I can now find what I'm looking for.  The kids were impressed.

When I got home from work I put the items away that didn't belong in there and considered this task completed and off my "To Do" list.  Now onto the next drawer. 

The cooking utensil drawer.  Aaaaahhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...