Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Was The Recipient Of Some Gifts

I don't know what on earth happened but I was blessed a couple weeks ago with some nice little gifts.  It was completely unexpected.


A friend of mine gave me these sweet little dishes.  They are glass and I love the print.  I had admired a set she had and then she surprised me and gave me a set of my own.  Aren't they nice?

The leaf in the cellophane is impressed with wildflower seeds.  A lady at work got married and had these extra take away gifts from her wedding reception.  She asked me if I would like one to plant next spring.


Two of my dearest friends returned from a trip to visit family in Wisconsin.  They brought me cheese and pure maple syrup.  I was delighted.  Especially since they had threatened to bring me back a foam cheesehead.  I much prefer the real thing. J


Last but certainly not least was a snail shell necklace one my daughter's friends insisted I have as a thank you for having them all over for the party and sleepover.  She is such a darling and what a kind gesture.  It even came with a great big hug.

So many nice surprises.  I felt so special. J


2 comments:

  1. You should feel special- you ARE special! What a nice post! I am absolutely green with envy over those blue glass dishes- I love love love the prints on them! Doesn't it feel wonderful when you are showered with blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That is exactly how I felt. Showered with blessings. :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...