I decided to give my monthly "To Do" Lists another try but with a little difference. More fun, less work. Sounds like a good plan, doesn’t it?
1. Count my blessings
2. Bake bread
3. Write a letter or send a card to someone
4. Family Game Nite!
5. Invite a friend over for dinner
6. Make a gift
7. Sew or craft something
8. Make a monthly meal plan for February
9. Update my pantry list
10. Try a new recipe
11. Read a book
12. Family Movie Nite!
13. Wash mirrors and inside windows
14. Family outing
15. Investment cooking - pizza dough
16. Repurpose/recycle something
17. Install new light fixture
18. Clean & reorganize cabinet under kitchen sink
19. Brew a batch of beer
20. Bake something and share it
21. Thoroughly clean and organize my home office
22. Update Christmas card list
23. Prepare to file my taxes - collect information
24. Start Christmas fund
25. Plan our big family vacation
26. Purge & organize computer files
27. Sell something on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
28. Clean & organize pantry - take an inventory
29. Family Nite Out!
30. Go to the $$ Store
We knocked out our Christmas Break To-Do list:
Finish raking the leaves before the next snowstorm okay, this one didn't happen, but I'll gladly trade it for our White Christmas. J
I'll let you know how I do with this new list. Most of it looks like a lot of fun.