Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My New Blog



I am so excited to tell you I started another blog!  No worries, this one isn't going anywhere, I promise.  I decided though that my keto stuff probably doesn't belong on this one and deserves a place of its own.  I recognize that keto isn't for everybody and I want to stay true to what this blog is all about and figured a better solution was to separate the two.  So that is what I did.


I plan to chronicle my keto journey, share tips, information and a lot of keto/low cab recipes on the new blog.  For those of you that are interested in that part of my life I hope you will hop on over and check it out.  And if you think you will want to follow along be sure to bookmark it.

Check it out here

The plan is to post about two to three times a week while continuing my daily posts here.  This blog is my first love and what I will focus on most.  So don't worry.  I'm still a Thrifty Mom and have much to share with all of you.


I hope you will check it out.  Another new journey and path to travel.  Super exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...