Monday, February 7, 2022

Less Blogging

 


I'm sure you noticed that I took a little break from posting on this blog so I could focus my attention in other areas, including my other blog.  During that time I've reflected quite a bit on my blogging habits and determined that I want to put up fewer posts, but for a really good reason.  Part of living my life with purpose and intent is to put a lot more thought into what I do, how I feel, even what I write.  Moving forward I want the luxury of putting more effort and thought into my posts.

 


I also only want to write when I feel inspired to do so rather than holding myself to a set schedule.  Taking the schedule out of it means I have less pressure to get something written and it allows me to be more thoughtful.  It will also help me learn the process of "dialing it down" a bit as I prepare for early retirement.  So far, I am really enjoying my new blog routine.  I hope you will too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...