Saturday, December 1, 2012

Monthly Meal Planner - December

Today I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Tortellini Soup
·         Beef Stroganoff
·         Weiner Wraps
·         Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
·         Ham & Cheese Omelet
·         Chicken Pesto Pizza
·         Split Pea Soup
·         Stuffed Manicotti
·         Pancakes & Eggs
·         Chicken Quesadilla
·         Chili Stuffed Baked Potato
·         Corn Dog & Tater Tots
·         Turkey Noodle Soup
·         Meatloaf & Baked Potatoes
·         Biscuits & Gravy (Kid’s Choice)
·         Tuna Casserole (Other Kid’s Choice)
·         Mushroom Gravy & Rice
·         Chicken Tacos
·         Cheesy Potato Soup
·         Pork Chops & Rice Pilaf
·         Clam Chowder
·         Teriyaki Chicken & Steamed Rice
·         Pepperoni Pizza
·         Minestrone Soup
·         Beef Stew
·         Pork Pan Fried Noodles 

I decided to make a lot of good soups this month.  It all sounds pretty good to me.  What’s on your meal plan this month?

You may also enjoy revisiting Soups On.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to steal some of your ideas. :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love some links to your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a link to the soup recipes at the end of the post. The rest of the recipes I have posted are listed under "In The Kitchen". I will be adding more recipes in the future. :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...